Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify + Hulu canceled

Spotify + Hulu canceled

• Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I recently updated my debit card number but lost my Hulu subscription in the process. The old answers to this ptoblem I've read were all from 2019 and said the issue was being investigated. Has any progress been made in the investigation?

3 Replies

Hi there @valordrive,

thanks for reaching out !

Unfortunately, the Spotify & Hulu bundle has ended so no new subscriptions will be started.

However, i recommend you to view this idea and add your +VOTE to promote the return of the Spotify + Hulu bundle.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Thank you. I am aware that the bundle is no longer being offered. However, my question is in regards to losing my hulu subscription when I updated my debit card information. The question has been posed before, in (I believe June) 2019, and the response given was that it was being investigated. I would like to know if there has been any resolution to this problem.

Hi @valordrive

I've checked it further in for you. If you have got your Hulu bundle accidentally canceled by updating your payment details you will need to reach out to support and they'll be able to reactivate your bundle back for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts