Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Keeps deleting my accounts!

Spotify Keeps deleting my accounts!

I am using Spotify web and recently my account was deleted (I think) when i tried to log in it said that the password or email was wrong (That's impossible) I know my password. so i made a new account  and after a day it got the same issue! when i tried to reset password it said that ''the email address you entered is not linked to a Spotify account. you can either try another email address'' and the email does exist.

So i created a new account it as well after a day got the same issue. I am not doing anything wrong, I am not using a pirated version. I'm just listening to music.

so this problem kept going until i made my 35th account!!!!

which also got the same issue and I don't know what to do anymore.

I had tried to find what is against the terms of service and i did not break any of them.

please help, I don't like any other program

4 Replies

Hi there @LeonDied,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

This sounds a bit odd.

Could you please use this help page to try and locate all the accounts listed with your details ?

Let me know what you find 🙂

It says:
The email address you entered is not linked to a Spotify account. You can either try another email address, or log in through Facebook - if your account is connected.

I just made that account 2 days ago... I used that email.

Same thing keeps happening to me. I have to do a password reset. I notice it happens when I completely shut down my browser. I'm using Google Chrome.

They want you to login with your social media account so they can share information and better market ads to you.

Suggested posts