Spotify Logged Me Out And Won't Let Me Back In

Spotify Logged Me Out And Won't Let Me Back In

ebrunson337

Plan

Free/Premium: Free

Device

Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse (2017). 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.): I don't know. 

My Question or Issue: I was going into my Spotify app on my phone when it glitches, and kicks me out. This is normal because my phone is a piece of garbage, so I click on it to go back in and it automatically logged me out. I never log out of my account so I was a bit confused. I went and grabbed my planner and flipped to where I wrote down what my login was. I had to use it a couple times when I log out to free up storage. It has always worked. However, this time, I put in both my email and my password - it didn't work at all. I have put it in the same way I always have and it still isn't working. I would try putting in my username but it's either just "Grace," (which is what shows up at the bottom left when I have logged in) or that long string of numbers that I never wrote down and can only access when I'm logged in. I had not been logged in through Facebook, I had created my account myself and for some reason, it is not accepting my login. If I could, I could just reset the password, but Spotify isn't accepting my email either and the email I use for my account doesn't exist anymore. Because it is my main account that I have had for years. I did not include any unnecessary spacing when trying to log in, I tried including any possible typos I could have had and it still didn't work. This is frustrating as I didn't even log out, it kicked me out and won't let me back in. 

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Logged Me Out And Won't Let Me Back In

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you seeing any error messages when you request a password reset for your account? If so, please post the exact one :)

You can reset your password here

Hope this helps! 

BruneliciaRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS