Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Login Instead of Facebook

Spotify Login Instead of Facebook

How can I use a spotify login instead of using my facebook login? I started using spotify when we needed to use facebook and found out recently that its no longer needed and would like to use Spofity Details instead. Please and thank you.
4 Replies

Same issue! Please respond as I also want to delete my facebook account as I'm not into facebook at all. I just created it to be able to use spotify.

The only way to do it is to create a new account. Accounts created through Facebook are permanently connected.

darn. No way to transfer or have my playlist added when I make my new spotify? Also will I be charged $10 again or will I just pick up where I left of that months billing cycle?

Hey!

You need to cancel sub on old account, subs can't be trasnfered over accounts. Then just open new account using email and resubscribe to service.

Playlists can be transfered over by copy-paste songs or contact to Spotify and they ask some private details and then transfer playlists to new account for you.

Also in this Contact form you can ask to terminate your old account after all done. http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Suggested posts