Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Offline

Spotify Offline

Good Day,

I am having the problem where i signed out while on offline mode and now am unable to login as the message says "you are in offline mode please connect to proceed" and it will not let me connect and proceed.

How do I go about getting back into my spotify mobile android app?

My facebook LOGIN also doesn't seem to be working.

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! 🙂

Hey RNelson1!

I have had a similar problem before. It turns out, my problem was because of restrictions placed on the wifi network in the area that I work. I have found a few ways to work around it. Here are my suggestions:

1. Disconnect wifi and work directly off of mobile data or downloaded playlists.
  2. Download an app that activates a VPN, allowing you to work around the firewall (not reccomened..).
  3. Talk to the administrator of your network about changing the restrictions.

I hope that one of these is able to help you! If you have ANY questions, please let me know!

-Oburger04

Please leave me a like or "accept as solution" to help other people with a similar problem to yours!

Suggested posts