NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium 30 days trial

Solved!

Spotify Premium 30 days trial

Hello!

I received an email from Spotify "Get another 30 days for free"

When I click on the "get 30 days free" button, it brings me to a page that says

Subscription status

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged 9.90 SGD on 2013-04-29 unless you cancel your recurring payment.

There is no option to activate the offer. 

I do intend to subcribe to Spotify but of course it would be nice to take up the 30 days offer. Please help me ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much :)))

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi wallflowergrace! Welcome to the Spotify community!

Are you currently using the 48-hour trial activated by a mobile device? If you are, you're going to have to wait until that expires before you can try the additional 30 day trial.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Strange, did you enter your payment details? 

Its weird since the 48 hour trail does not roll over and you don't need to enter your payment details in order to get it meaning your subscription status shouldn't be saying it is going to bill you. Definitely get in touch using this form, the team will take a closer look for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi wallflowergrace! Welcome to the Spotify community!

Are you currently using the 48-hour trial activated by a mobile device? If you are, you're going to have to wait until that expires before you can try the additional 30 day trial.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

@wallflowergrace wrote:

Hello!

I received an email from Spotify "Get another 30 days for free"

When I click on the "get 30 days free" button, it brings me to a page that says

Subscription status

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged 9.90 SGD on 2013-04-29 unless you cancel your recurring payment.

There is no option to activate the offer. 

I do intend to subcribe to Spotify but of course it would be nice to take up the 30 days offer. Please help me ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much :)))

It looks like you have already subscribed to premium, since it is set to renew. Is that the case?

If that is the case then you do not qualify for the 30 day free trial since it is only available to new customers.

Peter

Peter

@MikeyB Thank you, I will try that!

@Peter No, I only downloaded Spotify yesterday. At first it says I have 48 hours free, and then I received an email about a 30 days trial.

Marked as solution

Strange, did you enter your payment details? 

Its weird since the 48 hour trail does not roll over and you don't need to enter your payment details in order to get it meaning your subscription status shouldn't be saying it is going to bill you. Definitely get in touch using this form, the team will take a closer look for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Peter

Peter

@Peter Thank you so much for the information and URL :)) I wrote in and the issue has been solved!

Suggested posts