Spotify Premium Account and the backup email HACKED

Highlighted

Spotify Premium Account and the backup email HACKED

user-removed
Not applicable

I will soon stop renewing the premium but the account is personalized to me and i would like to have the account back for that reason. It takes a lot of time to get a spotify account to know exactly what you want to hear and always shows you coll music you like. The hacking started a few days ago when someone else's device connected to my account and stopped my music and followed playlists ect, ect. I realized that i was being hacked changed my password and logged out everwhere. Then earlier today i tried getting into my spotify and my password was wrong. I went to change it but the email is used for this account was a back up email i never look at. When i tried to log onto it it said "this password was changed 4 days ago" Which means this hacker has my email which is how he got my spotify. Luckily this email was only used for spotify but it really does make me both angry and sad that someone could get away with this. If the spotify team would come help that would be nice. I can prove the account is mine through stopping paying for spotify premium as that paypal was not attached to that email. It would be much appreciated if the spotify team would message me and help figure out solutions. I know that this account will become dead once the spotify premium is gone im sure the hacker has done this many times. I would just like my account back.

Thank you

1 Reply

Re: Spotify Premium Account and the backup email HACKED

Aimee_T
Roadie

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us here.This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what happened there.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

SUGGESTED POSTS