Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Free Trial not working

Spotify Premium Free Trial not working

I started the free trial for premium today and it's not working!! I put in all my details etc and got a reciept but when I log in on mobile, it appears that I don't have premium. I have logged in and out of both mobile and desktop and re-installed the app several times and nothing works. I emailed Spotify but haven't,  as yet, had a reply. Pleeeease help!!

8 Replies

I have same problem and I've paid!!!

It's ridiculous! I will be expecting extra 'free trial' time if it isn't fixed today! 

Same problem!!

Hi guys,

It can take a few moments for the upgrade to kick in. Could you try logging out and in again? Is it working now?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Have done several times-even reinstalled the app! Also its not just a moment since I completed all the entering details etc. I got the receipt email at 14:13..thats more than an hour!

Wierdest thing ever. Just opened the app again...and it worked haha! Apparently if you talk about it..it fixes it! Thanks anyway

Great to hear. Barawhore and Frances_jowett, is it working for you now?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yeah sorry it's working now...thanks!!

Suggested posts