Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Issue

Solved!

Spotify Premium Issue

Hi there. I just bought Spotify Premium, since the other music app I used is going under. I bought it, got the receipt in my email and everything. I go to Spotify on my computer, a Windows, and at the top it still says "Spotify Free" and, being the person I am, just thought it'd take a bit to set in. My song ends, and.. Ad. So I come here, and check the FAQ and everything, follow the instructions, log in and out, uninstall and reinstall. Still free. Go on my phone, an Andriod, still a free member. Deleted the app and reinstalled it, nothing. The subscription page says I'm subscribed and that it'' be billed $9.99 in April.

So, I don't know what to do? Will it just take a little bit of time to process everything?
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hah. So. It just took a little bit of time to process! I've had the email for about half an hour, but it just went into effect now. No need to reply or anything to this!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hah. So. It just took a little bit of time to process! I've had the email for about half an hour, but it just went into effect now. No need to reply or anything to this!

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

1. When you log into your account did you use an email address or your Spotify username? 

2. Do you see all your playlists in the account? 

3. Could you please attach a screenshot of what you currently see when you sign in?

Yes, yes, and it just took a bit of time to process, I guess, as now it's working just fine. Thank you for the comment though!

NP, as I was writing the message didn't see you answered, glad it's working, enjoy your tunes!

Suggested posts