Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Locked Out

Solved!

Spotify Premium Locked Out

Hi, my name is Marcella and I have a Spotify Premium Account. A week ago I arrived in Japan for a 3-month vacation from Honduras. Naturally, I know you have to change your location, but I´ve followed every step from updating the subscription to trying to change my country in my profile. But the account still doesn´t allow me to change the country I´m in currently. I think it´s because I´m using the same Honduran debit card I´ve been using to pay it since the beginning. I can´t use another card because I´m not moving to Japan permanently so I would like to ask for your help in this matter since I live out of music almost 24/7. 

Pleaseeee help 😞 

Sincerely,

Marcella. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Marcella

If you are just on vacation, you don't need to change your country. When you are on premium you can still listen without restrictions even if your are not in your country as long as your payments are successful. Only free accounts have such limits. So don't stress and keep listening 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello Marcella

If you are just on vacation, you don't need to change your country. When you are on premium you can still listen without restrictions even if your are not in your country as long as your payments are successful. Only free accounts have such limits. So don't stress and keep listening 🙂

Cheers!

Suggested posts