Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium PS4

Spotify Premium PS4

I was on a trial for a month via psnmusic, the trial expired and I then purchased a premium subscription through PSN. My pc app as well as my phone no longer show premium. The payment was successful but im getting pretty irritated at this. I have an older Account that uses the same email address as my PS account but that is not the email address or login details that I used for the trial. Somewhere there is a conflict and for the life of me i can not figure this out. Please can someone contact me with a solution as the  "contact sony support" seems utterly useless.

To add to this, my psn address is different to the address I have used to sign up with spotify, however when i log into my account from a pc both my addresses seem to be in the US even though the settings on my current profile are set to South Africa, so in a Nutshell:

I have two accounts, one i dont need anymore. I have tried deleteing my one account but it appears to want to delete both.

I have paid for premium on psnmusic but am still not getting premium and not getting premium on my pc or phone either.

2 Replies

Hey @Sukka666,

Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Premium subscription. If you're still seeing free, could you try logging our and back into the app on your PlayStation?

If that doesn't help, we'd recommend reaching out to Sony support as they manage your subscription. 

Let us know how you get on!

Dealing with them is just not worth the time or effort, i simply cancelled  the monthly debit via psn and signed up via spotify normally and wrote off the months fee i already paid them.

Suggested posts