Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Student Error

Spotify Premium Student Error

" Hey, so I was on Spotify's Thanksgiving Premium for 3 months and loved it. But, it expired today, and I thought of permanently upgrading to premium. Since, I am a student at SUNY Plattsburgh, I figured I qualified for the student discount. But, when I tried once, it gave me some weird error and did not upgrade my subscription, but still charged me on my card. I thought this was an error and tried refreshing the page, and then it said me to re-enter my card details, and when I did it charged me again, but gave me an error yet still charged me. So, even though I am qualified for the so-called Student Premium, I am being charged and yet not being given the benefits. SO, please could anyone help me out real quick. You'd be losing a really good customer if you don't care." 

Hey everyone this is my first time posting on this forum, but I can't stress out how fraustated I am right now with spotify. I have tried reaching out to them, and all they do is just give out a random computer generated email. Really disappointed. It would be great if anyone could help me out in this situation.

1 Reply

Hey there @sgaut001! Welcome to the community!

When you reached out, did you get a case number? we can escalate on this end. If you didn't try the info below.

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts