Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Student in another country

Spotify Premium Student in another country

Hello! I am in the US for vacation, so I switched country to US (as the app prompted me) and a couple days later I decided to get Premium.

On the Spotify web page I selected Premium for Students, and I was told I need to change my country to match my credit card's (my credit card is Italian, I am from Italy), so the website redirected me to the Italy's payment page and then accepted my credit card data.

A few moments later, I uploaded a document to prove that I am a student. I received a message that I might receive an email within 3 days or something like that.

I still do not have Premium and I did not receive any email. I also see that, in my settings, my country is still set to US and I cannot change it.

What can I do? Is this normal?

3 Replies

Hey @EugenioHuge, welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, were you rocking a Premium subscription when you changed your account's country to the USA? If that's the case, the country should be updated automatically on your next billing date.

About the student discount, if you haven't received the confirmation email, I suggest trying to set it up again using an incognito window or a different browser.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Now everything works fine, apparently I just had to wait a couple of days.

Thanks for the support anyways!

Awesome!

I'm glad to hear everything's working fine now.

Don't hesitate to open a new thread if anything else comes up.

Have a great week.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts