Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium - can't change country

Spotify Premium - can't change country

Hi guys,

I have a spotify premium account, and would like to change the credit card i'm using from a UK to a French one. I've followed the instructions to go on my account -> subscription -> update payment method. After I enter the details of my French card, I receive a message saying that the card comes from a country where Spotify doesn't exist... 

Have you faced similar issues and do you know how to solve this?

Thanks

3 Replies

I got the same message trying to change from UK to Sweden today. I have been paying from my UK credit card but since i moved two years ago I thought time to change. Followed the instruction but when i put in the new credit card it says i want to move to a country that doesnt have spotify service. 

Same problem here. Trying to switch from Spain to France (Pour modifier le pays dans votre profil, vous devez mettre [a] jour vos donn[e]es de facturation.), but when I type my French credit card number, it says: Votre carte semble provenir d'un pays [ou] Spotify n'est pas disponible. Spotify n'est pas encore disponible dans votre pays. Modifiez votre emplacement ou choisissez un autre mode de paiement.

Hey guys,

i found the solution to this problem by caneclling my premium account. Once it goes back the free account, you're able to change the country in your settings, and then give your new bank card details.

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts