Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium for students is not working

Spotify Premium for students is not working

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to get Spotify Premium for students and just filled out my university data. After that it said something like "succesfull verification". But then nothing happened. I still have Spotify Free and if I want to click on Spotify premium for students again, it just says that I already used the coupon. I'm not able to switch to Spotify Premium for students and I don't know why...

Could someone please help me? I'm a bit frustrated right now..

I'm from Germany and my cell is a Samsung Galaxy A10.

Many thanks in advance! 

1 Reply

Hey @lisa1999,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

Can you let us know if you're able to see Premium features now? Sometimes it takes a bit of time to refresh after you've switched to a different subscription plan. It's also a good idea to give your device a quick restart as well to see if that makes any difference.

If you still see an error message, that you have already redeemed this offer, it means that SheerID has already sent you a link for the activation of the offer. If you can't find the link even in your spam folder, you'll have to contact SheerID directly to get a new link.

Here is a page, where you can enter you email address to get a new link: 
https://offers.sheerid.com/sheerid/help-center/?name=no-email

Hope this sheds light on the subject. Let us know if we can help with anything else. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts