Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium has changed itself to Spotify free

Spotify Premium has changed itself to Spotify free

I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months. My account has now downgraded itself to Spotify free and I cannot use Spotify on my IPad.

My payments are up to date. I have emailed Spotify twice over two weeks via the contact form, but they have not bothered to reply or acknowledge my emails. Does anyone have a phone number for Spotify UK so that I can get a refund of my money.

A great idea, but Spotify customer service is rubbish so far. If they can't sort this out very soon I won't be recommending them to anyone else.
2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Make sure you're logging in with the right account, if you activated with facebook, login with facebook not Spotify details
Try a clean reinstall of Spotify.

Did you get a case number? Check your spam folder, it could be there; and you could whitelist Spotify to get emails in future.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi
I'm afraid I've tried all these.

I've enjoyed using Spotify over the last 3 months, but the service from them is non- existent. I had been telling all my friends how good Spotify was, totally changed my mind now, great until you have a problem, then dreadful. I've cancelled my card and I'll spend my £9.99 a month on a CD!

Thanks anyway

Suggested posts