Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium not working

Spotify Premium not working

I've bought spotify premium card and redeemed it on the webpage. However it is still not working on my MacBook neither on my iPhone 5. Ads are still there and phone plays no songs. My profile says that i have a premium account though.

Kind regards

Lukas

6 Replies

I'm having the exact same probem. The only difference is I am using a Galaxy Nexus phone. I purcahsed Premium about an hour ago, I've uninstalled and re-installed the application on both my phone and on my Macbook Pro. Still getting ads on the desktop app and still can't stream music on the android app.

Same problem on my iphone. Upgraded to premium. 

There is currently an ongoing server issue effecting upgrades. Have a read at this topic for updates.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same issue , upgraded my account this morning and my iPhone 5 says trial ended streaming available for premium users , it works fine on my Mac but not my iPhone . Logged out the Mac by the way before loggin on my iPhone 5.. PLEASE !! HELP!!

@Jaloh47 wrote:
Same issue , upgraded my account this morning and my iPhone 5 says trial ended streaming available for premium users , it works fine on my Mac but not my iPhone . Logged out the Mac by the way before loggin on my iPhone 5.. PLEASE !! HELP!!

Can you try logging out and back in again now? The earlier server issues have now been resolved. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Working here now. 🙂

Suggested posts