Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium on 2 Accounts

Solved!

Spotify Premium on 2 Accounts

Me and my sister use spotify and would like premium on both of our accounts. However, we share the same apple ID account to buy premium on, but different SPOTIFY accounts. Is it possible to have premium on both knowing that you share the same apple ID account? Or does one account lose premium and the other gets to have premium? Because last time I think mine was lost when she bought hers, but I also think it as a coincidence because my 3-month trial end was at that time too. Thanks for the help! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @RaiFF. I would strongly suggest that you two skip paying through Apple and move to a Spotify Family plan. This will allow both of you to have your own, independent accounts and you'll save money this way as well. An individual plan is $10 a/mo, $12 a/mo through Apple. The Family Plan is $15 a/mo for up to six accounts, and with the two of you you'd be looking at an individual bill of $7.50 a/mo.

If you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them. In addition, this FAQ as well as this Q&A may also be helpful. Again, please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi there @RaiFF

It's fully possible to have two Spotify Premium accounts using the same ID. Though you can not use a Spotify offer more than once per ID. 

Problem solved? Please "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @RaiFF. I would strongly suggest that you two skip paying through Apple and move to a Spotify Family plan. This will allow both of you to have your own, independent accounts and you'll save money this way as well. An individual plan is $10 a/mo, $12 a/mo through Apple. The Family Plan is $15 a/mo for up to six accounts, and with the two of you you'd be looking at an individual bill of $7.50 a/mo.

If you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them. In addition, this FAQ as well as this Q&A may also be helpful. Again, please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Marked as solution

Hi there @RaiFF

It's fully possible to have two Spotify Premium accounts using the same ID. Though you can not use a Spotify offer more than once per ID. 

Problem solved? Please "Accept as solution"

Yeah, i was trying to avoid family plan because it is only me and my sister using spotify. Thanks for the offer though. Also, it is only $2.70 here for premium. Maybe i'll try using another apple ID. Thank you!

Ohhh thanks dude! Okay, i'll try to do it when my sister is here so we can experiment. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

What if you DONT want the family plan and you only need Spotify premium for TWO accounts?

Hi, I have Spotify Premium.  Any time someone else uses Spotify at the same time as me, my spotify disconnects.  How do we use the two accounts at the same time?

Hey @Flukeman,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

If you have two separate accounts, you should make sure you're logged in on your own account by first logging out and then entering your own login details. The same goes for the other person.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts