Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium promo subscription 3 months for Php 9.00

Spotify Premium promo subscription 3 months for Php 9.00

Hi. I recently signed up for an account in Spotify and saw that I had 3 days left to sign up for the Php 9.00, 3-month subscription promo. I tried entering my Globe postpaid number but saw that the total amount showing was Php 129.00.

I just wanted to know if the Php 9.00 offer was only good for certain payment options or if it should be available to all, so long as you haven't tried the premium service yet, as the promo landing page indicated.

Please see attached for what I see on my screen when I go through the process. 🙂

promo landing page.JPG

I clicked the Go Premium button.

Step 1.JPG

Next screen doesn't show the P9.00 offer anymore. I decided to proceed and see what shows up next.

payment screen.JPG

It still shows P129.00.

last screen.JPG

This is where I stopped. I did not confirm the payment until I am able to clarify if the P9.00 offer is no longer available.

Appreciate your prompt assistance on this as I do want to avail of the promo before it ends.

Thanks,

Abbey.

31 Replies

WAS THIS RESOLVED ALREADY? HOW TO?

i have same problem and after researching, it is open to first-time users of spotify only.. 

I think 9 pesos 3-month premium subscription is available only for those who haven't availed or tried the premium subs. In other words, for first timers. That's what I've read from their facebook account

Existing premium users should also entitle for this promo IMO.

I am using newly created account still up for 129 premium account not P9

Same thing huhu

someone told me that this 9 pessos is only available to credit card uses

Hello Abbey! Successfully downloaded spotify premium for only P9.00 fro 3 mos last week through my landbank visa/debit card. I am now enjoying the package - downloading my fave songs/playlists.

This is really dissapointing! I payed for 45 hkd for it that they promised for 3 months. Then it is just subscribed on a monthly basis. This makes me think i would never use spitfy ever.. I’ve been using this for more than a year now i was happy with the features but this fake promises makes me sad. I hope you guys fix this. I still payed and cancelled it .

Hello Timbuku2!How did you get the offer?What did you do to obtain this?Beacuse I receive the offer (3 months for 9.99€) but when I try to pay it changes to 9.99 for only 1 MONTH..

Thank you so much!

Fabio

Hi. I recently availed this promo. I think this promo is only available if you will pay via credit card. Coz I've tried using BPI and Dragonpay or 711 as my payment method but then the prices change. Its not 9 pesos anymore. Good thing I just made an account on PayMaya ( a prepaid credit card). I loaded it with P100 and tried going premium on spotify. And voila! I availed their P9 promo. I am not sure though if the P9 is for 3 mos or if you only pay P9 every month for 3 mos. But when I checked my acct it said that my subscription will end in 9/10/16 so I will assume that the P9 is good for 3 mos and for the following mos after your premium ended you'll be charged P129/mo. Hope this help.

How did u do it?

I used Paymaya dear. A prepaid visa card here in the Philippines. Coz the promo P9/3mos is only applicable to credit card users. As I have no CC, I made an account on Paymaya..

Hi Abbey, you need to use a valid credit card (mastercard / visa card) or paypal account to avail the 9 pesos promo for 3 months.

HOW DID U DO THAT

Im a first timer too. But i got the same problem.

Hello fabio! The card i used when i availed the spotify promo is the same card i'm using with my other online transactions like downloading applications in google playstore or buying gems for my clash of clans.

Hi

I know this is a couple months old but nope. I used regular mobile load to get this promo.

Suggested posts