Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium promo subscription 3 months for Php 9.00

Spotify Premium promo subscription 3 months for Php 9.00

Hi. I recently signed up for an account in Spotify and saw that I had 3 days left to sign up for the Php 9.00, 3-month subscription promo. I tried entering my Globe postpaid number but saw that the total amount showing was Php 129.00.

I just wanted to know if the Php 9.00 offer was only good for certain payment options or if it should be available to all, so long as you haven't tried the premium service yet, as the promo landing page indicated.

Please see attached for what I see on my screen when I go through the process. 🙂

promo landing page.JPG

I clicked the Go Premium button.

Step 1.JPG

Next screen doesn't show the P9.00 offer anymore. I decided to proceed and see what shows up next.

payment screen.JPG

It still shows P129.00.

last screen.JPG

This is where I stopped. I did not confirm the payment until I am able to clarify if the P9.00 offer is no longer available.

Appreciate your prompt assistance on this as I do want to avail of the promo before it ends.

Thanks,

Abbey.

31 Replies

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah38/leasamimee1/Screenshot_2016-09-13-11-41-49_zpszkylocie.jpg

Dont ever upgrade to premium. They charge me even I already unsubscribe to my plan ahead of time? I signed up for 3 months promo 9php, but I decided not to continue. BEFORE my subscription ends I already unsubribed yet they charged me .. Grabe kakaloka 2 months ko lang nagamit yung free tapos after that they billed my paypal. Siguro wla talagang free. False Ad. NEVER EVER UPGRADE TO PREMIUN, free is enough even though with adds still fine than charged by spotify theif.

Why don't you try contacting Spotify Support first? I am a big fan of
Spotify. This account I have right now is 9 pesos for 3 months. I signed up
last June 7 and Spotify charged me just this week for September to October
bill. I have no problem at all.

Kudos Spotify. Thanks for the music!

Why don't you try contacting Spotify Support first? I am a big fan of
Spotify. This account I have right now is 9 pesos for 3 months. I signed up
last June 7 and Spotify charged me just this week for September to October
bill. I have no problem at all.

Kudos Spotify. Thanks for the music!

20160827_153113.jpg

this is a globe promo. You can actually pay using your load credits

Same issue here. When I read the terms and conditions on how to get it it says its only for their first time users just like the last promo they offered. It's just disappointing that they kept on giving promotions to the first timers but not to their loyal customers. Just saying.

Pano po mag unsubscribe sa premium?

Try po check ng spotify account mo s web po. Dun makikita po yung option n
unsubscribe to premium.

Hi. Just talked to a customer service rep from Spotify. They told me that promos can't be availed with manual payments (paid thru PayDragon, which is my case). Promo is available only for credit card users (or any payment form that is recurring). Really frustrated. My premium access was revoked after a month, which I thought 3 months because of the promo they're offering. I would like to suggest to Spotify that they should atleast notify those who are trying to avail the promos that there is a certain mode of payment needed. Not everybody has a credit card, you know. Just saying.

This is my problem. I just tried it now. Says my prepaid card has insufficient fund. Hope spotify fix this.

i was subcribed also for P9 but biglang may lumalabas sa app na payment failed pls update ur payment method ASAP eh

wala pa ngang isang buwan naniningil nah.. tsk.

I see. This might be the reason why my subscription failed just after a month since I'm using load credits. Their ad is misleading. Tsk, bad customer experience.

Suggested posts