Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium subscription problems

Spotify Premium subscription problems

Hi,

my premium account is not working anymore. It wiped all my downloaded songs from my mobile device and wont let me listen to the songs anymore. It also started playing ads on my computer inbetween songs. I need help with this please.

6 Replies

Is your account showing as premium on your online overview with a renewal date that is in the future?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

the renewal date on my account is 2014-05-07.

Sounds like your last payment hasn't gone through, which in effect pauses your subscription (Spotify are aware of an issue with German customers who pay by direct debit from their bank accounts). You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand to get you up and running again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I subscribed to premium 2 days ago and I still don't have the premium benefits when I sign in on the app. It says on my account info that it is valid until April 4th. Someone help me out with this please

I mean April 10th, 2016. I need help please

Hi there @Wente555

That does not sound good at all.

Have you tried logging out of the app and then back in? I would also recommend checking your account page over here and see if it says your account is on the Premium service. If not, it may suggest that you have another account upgraded to Premium instead.

Suggested posts