Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium

Solved!

Spotify Premium

I just logged onto my spotify account and I was using Spotify free but now it says im using Spotify Premium? I checked my account info and it says that it will go back to Spotify free after 2012/10/04 unless I renew my subscription - does this mean I won't be billed for this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@em91_ wrote:

oh gosh! yeah i did yesterday and deleted after I realised I couldnt use it as I only had free!!! thanks so much for your help! that means it will definitely go back to free after the 48 hours?

It will go back to free after 48hours (4th) - you may want to redownload the app as you hvae your trial, and you can get a 30 day trial as well on the Spotify website 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

@em91_ wrote:

I just logged onto my spotify account and I was using Spotify free but now it says im using Spotify Premium? I checked my account info and it says that it will go back to Spotify free after 2012/10/04 unless I renew my subscription - does this mean I won't be billed for this?

That is very strange - maybe the system thought you deserved premium 😉

Anyhow - you would be best checking to see if you have been billed, as it is likely that you will be.

haha, maybe! I have just checked and it is strange as it says I havn't been billed at all, as I was only a free user- they wouldnt have my bank account details to charge me! Hopefully it will do as it says and will go back to Spotify free after the 4th!

@em91_ wrote:

haha, maybe! I have just checked and it is strange as it says I havn't been billed at all, as I was only a free user- they wouldnt have my bank account details to charge me! Hopefully it will do as it says and will go back to Spotify free after the 4th!

WAIT!

I think I know - have you downloaded the mobile app recently? You get a free 48 hour trial if you do - that could be it 🙂

You can make it 30 days if you want.

oh gosh! yeah i did yesterday and deleted after I realised I couldnt use it as I only had free!!! thanks so much for your help! that means it will definitely go back to free after the 48 hours?

Marked as solution

@em91_ wrote:

It will go back to free after 48hours (4th) - you may want to redownload the app as you hvae your trial, and you can get a 30 day trial as well on the Spotify website 🙂

I might do that 🙂 thanks for your help!

Suggested posts