Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Problem

Spotify Problem

I have premium and now it won't let me listen to anything. It says only premium users can stream music. I've had spotify for over a year. Please help
4 Replies

Are you surely using the right set of credentials? Many people have managed to create themselves double set of credentials (one set without facebook integration and one set with facebook).

When you log in, can you see your playlists etc?

If you log from www.spotify.com and check for active subscription - does it say everything is clear and premium is active?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I pay every month and I can't listen to anything but the radio!! Please fix this problem!!!

Please follow the steps in this post. Also are you sure you're logging in with the correct credentials? Often folk log in with a username when they should be logging in with facebook and end up with two accounts.

Montoya13 - Looks like your payment card has expired, so your Spotify has reverted to the free service.

Don't worry, it's quick and easy to change those details and get going again. Just head here: http://spoti.fi/11pLm5s
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts