Spotify RESELLER Accounts?

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify RESELLER Accounts?

paulc07
Regular

Can anyone tell the difference with the Spotify 'reseller' accounts that I see advertised say on eBay?
I am looking for a year's subscription account again and see all the reseller accounts for a cheaper price than Spotify?

They say they are genuine, but I wanted to check?
I understand that i would need to start a brand new Premium Account, under a new email address and not use my current one (which is a bit of a mess) so maybe a good thing to start again with a newer account?

Are these reseller accounts genuine for 12 months? Whats the deal with them?
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify RESELLER Accounts?

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hey @paulc07,

Spotify currently does not offer a reseller program. Any reseller accounts are not legitimate, and I would caution you from providing any information to those sellers.

I would highly recommend purchasing your Premium subscription through Spotify. If you haven't tried Premium before, you might be eligible for a free trial!

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening :)

NoahRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Spotify RESELLER Accounts?

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hey @paulc07,

Spotify currently does not offer a reseller program. Any reseller accounts are not legitimate, and I would caution you from providing any information to those sellers.

I would highly recommend purchasing your Premium subscription through Spotify. If you haven't tried Premium before, you might be eligible for a free trial!

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening :)

NoahRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS