Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify RESELLER Accounts?

Solved!

Spotify RESELLER Accounts?

Can anyone tell the difference with the Spotify 'reseller' accounts that I see advertised say on eBay?
I am looking for a year's subscription account again and see all the reseller accounts for a cheaper price than Spotify?

They say they are genuine, but I wanted to check?
I understand that i would need to start a brand new Premium Account, under a new email address and not use my current one (which is a bit of a mess) so maybe a good thing to start again with a newer account?

Are these reseller accounts genuine for 12 months? Whats the deal with them?
Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @paulc07,

Spotify currently does not offer a reseller program. Any reseller accounts are not legitimate, and I would caution you from providing any information to those sellers.

I would highly recommend purchasing your Premium subscription through Spotify. If you haven't tried Premium before, you might be eligible for a free trial!

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @paulc07,

Spotify currently does not offer a reseller program. Any reseller accounts are not legitimate, and I would caution you from providing any information to those sellers.

I would highly recommend purchasing your Premium subscription through Spotify. If you haven't tried Premium before, you might be eligible for a free trial!

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I'm wondering if Spotify has a reseller program now?  I would like to reseller it via my channel.

Hi @cherven,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify still doesn't have a reseller program and any reseller accounts aren't legitimate.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts