Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Starred Playlist messed up after i restored it from being previously deleted by mistake...

Spotify Starred Playlist messed up after i restored it from being previously deleted by mistake...

Hello Community

I stupidly deleted the Starred Playlist because it was displaying two making it look liek a duplicate one with a (*) star next to it and the other without and when i deleted the one without it has caused the Starred Playlist to disappear completley...I did manage to restore the Starred Playlist but sadly its out odf sync and when i add songs to the playlist its not behaving correctly...

I would like to start from scratch is possible if theres a way to reset my account to default like wiping all my library and playlists if possible...

I had previously made a thread already seeking help on this matter but i never got a reply...i wish there was a way to contact Spotify to ask then about this but sadly Spotify dont seem to have a support section which is seriosuly bizzare...

Here's my previous thread for you all to take a quick look also ive included a screenshot of what i mean about duplicated Starred playlists and them both not even being in sync with eachother 😕

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Can-Spotify-Please-reset-my-account...

I hope i can get help with this soon, thanks in advance.

1 Reply

???

Suggested posts