Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Student Discount problem

Spotify Student Discount problem

On June 19 2016, I tried few times to purchase Spotify Student but I was not able to because my college institution was not on the list. When I entered to my bank account I noticed that the subscription ($4.99) was charged five times but I still dont have the service and I didnt get an email notification that the payment was made. I sent an email to Spotify Support but they havent answered me yet. Please somebody help me.
5 Replies

That exact same thing happened to me this morning and I was charged by an don't have access to it and it still says that my card was denied..

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. There's not a lot you can do before the Spotify team reply to your message - you'll have to wait until you get a reply for me to help further. Just to make sure you have contacted the right team, you should have clicked 'Subscription', then 'Paid for Premium but I am still on Free' on the contact form. You may also want to check that you are logged into the correct account.

I clicked the link "Paid for Premium but Im Still on free" on the contact form and Im logged into the correct account but Spotify Support hasnt replied me yet. I sent another message. I dont know what to do and I need to know what happened with that money. Im very dissapointed right now.

Did you solved the problem? Spotify Student hasnt replied me yet. Im very worried.

@rociodelaluna96 @michaelghollon

If you were denied the student discount, the charge you see on your bank account is a temporary pending charge. It should clear in a few days and no money will be charged.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts