Spotify Thinks I'm in the Wrong Country

Solved!

Re: Spotify Thinks I'm in the Wrong Country

camillamarta
Casual Listener

I'm paying trough my cellphone company, who is Danish. Is that the problem? 

Peter__
Community Legend
That will be why, your payment country and your Spotify country must be the same I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

MarkoZ
Regular

thanks for all the effort. My Spotify is working (almost) like before :) 

tekne
Casual Listener

Hi,

I have the exact same problem as everybody above. I was a premium user and a stopped paying because from one day to another it started stating there was no spotify in my country.

I'll be glad to come back to the premium service as long as I can be logged in.

Please help! I'm from Portugal

João

Joe
Community Legend

Premium works in any country so I'm confused. Could you explain the exact sequence of what you experienced?

wannabeer
Casual Listener

sorry, but i've replyedto a kinda' different post than my issue.... i've been using a free spotify account from some time now, and i've really enjoyed it but can't afford a premium one. now  I'm having this problem: considering that i live and have my account in Italy, when i went for vacation in Romania i tried to intall and use my spotify on a pc there but i got noticed that it wouldn't work there because that country does not support it, so i disinstalled it. Since i'm back in Italy i cannot go online with my apps here anymore since i get the message that the country i'm in does not corrispond to the one on my profile. going to my profile i see that my country is still Italy and i can not even change it or something.. Is my account stuck on some romanian ip? What can i do to get my account back up and running here in Italy? It is linked to my mail as also to my fb profile and i use it on windows 7 pc and android 4.2 samsung tablet. Thank u for your patience! 

Joe
Community Legend

Can you change your country to Ital y on this page?

wannabeer
Casual Listener

the funny thing is that it's still on italy and can't be changed :)

Joe
Community Legend

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

wannabeer
Casual Listener

I will try that too. Thank u, or better said double-thanks, since u don't even work for spotify :) Keep on!

SUGGESTED POSTS