Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Unlimited / Premium questions

Solved!

Spotify Unlimited / Premium questions

Hi there. I have a few questions regarding spotify premium / unlimited.

1) If I sign up for the 30 day free trial and the immediately cancel, do I get the full 30 days worth of premium?

2) When my account reverts to free, do the song plays reset? For example, if I listen to a song five times, upgrade to unlimited / premium, and then revert back to free, do I get another five listens?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Aokgeaokh wrote:

1) If I sign up for the 30 day free trial and the immediately cancel, do I get the full 30 days worth of premium?

2) When my account reverts to free, do the song plays reset? For example, if I listen to a song five times, upgrade to unlimited / premium, and then revert back to free, do I get another five listens?

Thanks.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

To answer your questions:

1) Yes, if you sign up and then immediately cancel, you will still get your 30 days free trial.

2) Song plays do not reset to my knowledge, your account will return to the same restrictions as before you upgraded. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@Aokgeaokh wrote:

Thanks.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

To answer your questions:

1) Yes, if you sign up and then immediately cancel, you will still get your 30 days free trial.

2) Song plays do not reset to my knowledge, your account will return to the same restrictions as before you upgraded. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ah. Thanks for the timely response.

Just to back Peter up there, no, song plays don't reset.

Enjoy the trial!
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts