Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Unlimited appears as Free in Account

Solved!

Spotify Unlimited appears as Free in Account

Hi, I am currently using Spotify Unlimted but I just logged into my account on the Spotify website and it says that I'm on Spotify Free.

I have been paying for Spotify Unlimited for quite a while now.

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Jon,

I can see that you have inadvertently created an erroneous account. Not to worry, we have now popped this in the bin and it will no longer cause any trouble.

Please ensure you are logging in with your username (and not your e-mail address) in the future and you'll be ready to rock and roll.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi. If you're talking about your subscription status on the account overview page and it doesn't show a payment you know has been made, you should submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify can look into it for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Just ignore me. Jamie knows best 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi Jon,

I can see that you have inadvertently created an erroneous account. Not to worry, we have now popped this in the bin and it will no longer cause any trouble.

Please ensure you are logging in with your username (and not your e-mail address) in the future and you'll be ready to rock and roll.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks for your help Jamie, I can see my subscription now.

🙂

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts