Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Unlimited cancelled in error - Spotify not replying to my messages

Spotify Unlimited cancelled in error - Spotify not replying to my messages

PLEASE HELP, my daughter was logged into our Spotify and redeemed a 'family membership' offer by mistake. We were on Spotify unlimited for £4.99 per month and now when I try to revert from family member back to unlimited I dont have that option.  The only option is premium which I dont want.  I have messaged Spotify twice now about this and they havent made any communication with me - can anyone out there offer any advice?  Also, my payment type has now disappeared from my account so it is saying that our subscription now runs out on 20/4 if I dont renew it - does that mean that we will lose any of our music? Thanks a lot

3 Replies

Hey @kakeypig,

Since you upgraded to the Family plan, it wont be possible for you to get back to the Unlimited plan anymore as it's no longer offered by Spotify.

Alternatively, you can subscribe to Spotify Premium at https://spotify.com/premium

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Is this message an official one from spotlfy?

Hi @kakeypig,

The Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.

Spotify currently only offers the Family plan and Premium plan.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts