Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Unlimited

Spotify Unlimited

What happened to Spotify Unlimited? When I go to the Spotify page it is nowhere to be seen - Is it gone? Why am I still paying for it? What happened? I see things about Free vs. Premium but where is Unlimited? I tried to look on the internet but I didn't find anything.. So can someone please explain what is going on because I don't want to pay 5 euro every month for nothing.

6 Replies

Hello!

Unlimited still exists but is not available for anyone new who register for Spotify. You can still access it from your subscription page, and you still get the benefits of unlimited.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

What are the benefits of Unlimited versus Free?

For the moment i think it's ad-free listening on desktop client and web player.

Am I right in saying that Free is now also unlimited playing on all device just with ads?

With Ulimited...

I now seem to be getting ad free unlimited on Ipad too but not on Iphone.

It all seems so messed up.

If you have unlimited i think you get ad-free listening on tablets but not on iOS or Android smartphones, probably because tablets isn't considered "mobile" devices.

I am totally and utterly gobsmacked. I was thinking, 'hang on a second... what am I actually paying £5 for??' I then look around on the internet and discover that the £5 a month I've been paying is pretty much the same as the bloody free options! It's totally outrageous!!! Has anyone tried to get their money back and been successful?

Suggested posts