Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify + Vodafone

Solved!

Spotify + Vodafone

Wondering if anyone can help.<br>I have gone through the process of trying to add spotify as my entertainment package. I have cancelled my current subscription as required.<br>However, whenever I try to add the new subscription from vodafone - it says I'm already a premium subscriber.<br><br>Any ideas?<br><br>Sorry if this has already been asked.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply.

My account is still showing premium - thought there might have been a way to add the new subscription, without the need to reverting back to a free account first.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Tomuk2013 🙂 

Is your account still showing as Spotify Premium on your online overview

After you cancel your subscription, your account will remain on Spotify Premium until your next renewal date, at which point it reverts to Spotify free. Only once it has done that can you upgrade with Vodafone. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply.

My account is still showing premium - thought there might have been a way to add the new subscription, without the need to reverting back to a free account first.

Looks like our support team terminated your remaining subscription and you're now all setup with the Vodafone deal. Awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I am having exactly the same problem. Also I cant seem to cancel my first Spotify account to enable me to start my Vodafone spotify 6month account. Can u help

@1982simone wrote:
I am having exactly the same problem. Also I cant seem to cancel my first Spotify account to enable me to start my Vodafone spotify 6month account. Can u help

@1982simone - If you get in touch with the support team here they will be able to get that sorted out for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I Have the same issue but my account isnt showing im on premium?? i joined Vodafone in November and get free Spotify on my plan but activated it and now cant login or get it working soooooo frustrated i cant just talk to a human to help me get this sorted as am not a technical person????

Yours well and truly FRUSTRATED

Speedyal

Suggested posts