Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Won't Connect to Facebook

Spotify Won't Connect to Facebook

I cannot get Spotify to connect to Facebook, so I can share things on my timeline.

I go to files/connect to facebook.....but it just brings up a page that says OK....but it still isn't connected.

I also go to edit/preferences/connect to facebook....and the same thing happens.

I have also tried the link someone posted a few weeks ago, to try to login to FB that way, still, no working.

I'm a premium member, and would really like to have this fixed.   Can someone please HELP!?

5 Replies

Can you try connecting by going to this link?

https://www.spotify.com/account/social/facebook/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same problem as above, but that link no longer works for me (it just takes me to an error page)

Is there anything else I could try? Not even the web player will let me connect to facebook.

@acruz2526 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you!

When I click on the link I get this error message:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

How do I change my account settings so that it's not linked to facebook anymore? 

Suggested posts