Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Won't Stop Charging Me Even After I Cancelled My Subscription

Solved!

Spotify Won't Stop Charging Me Even After I Cancelled My Subscription

I cancelled my subscription months ago and you thieves are still charging my account.  There is no customer service number or e-mail.  I swear I'll spend all my free time (which is quite plentiful) trying to get something to go vrial telling the world what scumbags you are.  You have been charging me for months after I cancelled, and when I try to cancel now it says I'm signed up for spotify free.  I don't even use your program and haven't for months!  This is an outrage!!!  I will go to my bank tomorrow and contest the charges as far back as they will let me, then I will start making videos and writing blog posts and etc about the lack of ethics at your so called company.

50 Replies

Hey there @msidawi, welcome to the community!

That's odd. Have you looked for your cancellation email?  All users get one when they cancel successfully.

If you can't locate it (make sure to check your Spam folder too!) it could be that you didn't complete the cancellation process correctly.

Let me know if that helps 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

yes i did but they kept charging me. 

this is the email i received frm Spotify 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Subject: Account - Other
To: xxxx@gmail.com <xxxx@gmail.com>

Hi there,

Thanks for recently contacting Spotify customer service! We would love to hear your feedback about how we did in helping you with your question or issue. Please click here to take a few moments to complete our quick survey.

Have a great day!
Spotify Customer Support

Please do not reply to this email. For further assistance, visit our contact form.

You've cancelled your Spotify Premium subscription which will end on 2016-11-02.
When your subscription ends you will start hearing ads and you can no longer listen to your favourite songs offline.
If you want to come back, Spotify Premium is just a click away.

Hmm, that's odd. Could you have a second Premium account? You can check this guide here for that. If you can't find one, I'd suggest getting in touch with Spotify directly so they can take a look behind the scenes for you. You can reach a member of the Spotify staff on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply! Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

K

i have at least 7 emails from spotify regaridng my cancelation. 

leason learned... everyone should do a research before signing up to such a unrelaiable service with no real customer support. your suppot is twitter and facebook..Really! 

i need to talk to real person in order to invetigate this issue and resolve it. it's been draging for almost 7 months.. the only solution i have right now  is to cancel my credit card..  

Hey again @msidawi 🙂

I'm super sorry for the delay; for some reason, I never got the notification on time. Did you get in touch with a member of the staff? You can use the contact form if you'd prefer not to use social media! Twitter has the fastest response, so it's ideal for that reason. Support should be able to help you by taking a look on their end.

Let me know how it went 🙂

K

TRIED Cancelling BUT IT WON'T LET ME..credit me back my money. Cancel this **bleep**. Funny how webpage never works and no contact info . CANCEL AND CREDIT ME BACK

I'm going there this Right now! They've been not just charging me but double charging me for monthes and I can't get them to Stop!!

I've done all of that any NO ONE will get back to me or stop the 10.00 a month charge that's been happening for months!!

I have the same problem

yeah, they suck

Suggested posts