Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Wrapped 2018 only giving me a playlist? (And no other info)

Spotify Wrapped 2018 only giving me a playlist? (And no other info)

I was hoping this community could help me see the 2018 statistics of my spotify listening habits. I've visited spotifywrapped.com numerous times, and Spotify has given me both my 'Top Songs of 2018' and a 'Tastebreakers' playlist... nothing else I can find to my knowledge. For the life of me I can't seem to find how or where to see my most played genre, artist, or time played. I hope this problem can be solved, as a paying premium member since mid-2016 I want to see my stats just like anyone else.

PS

This is not my main account as I am currently trying to change the email on my main account as I do not have access to the registerred email (required for email verification) and I am not given the option to change my email settings on said main account (seperate issue, with a spotify community post of its own.)

Plan

Family Premium

Country

US

Device

Macbook Pro late 2011, iPone 6s

Operating System

Newest 

My Question or Issue

Can I get my full Spotify Wrapped statistics?

1 Reply

Hey @YettiMic,

The data that you're talking about was available at spotifywrapped.com. It was, unfortunately, only available for a limited amount of time.

Make sure to check your Wrapped 2019 in December (if there will be one), to not miss out again. 🙂

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts