Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify: Wrapped e-mail

Spotify: Wrapped e-mail

Ok so I'm pretty sad becuse I didn't receive my stats in my e-mail. After investigating I found a post that said you needed these things:

• Have opted into News & Offers email notifications.
  • Have enough listening history from January – late October for us to serve up your stats.
  • Have a valid email address registered to your Spotify account.
  • There are some other scenarios that could mean you don’t receive an email. For example, if you’ve ever marked a Spotify email as spam, or we received a bounceback when sending you an email in the past. Unfortunately, this is out of our hands.

I do have the news and offers emails notifications enabled, as a matter of fact I received an email 4 days ago about gifting others premium cards. I work in an office and listen to spotify a lot, and besides I even use Spotify in my cellphone albeit in offline mode so I'm not sure if it counts. I have a valid email address registered, otherwise I wouldn't be getting these emails, and of course I didn't mark spotify as spam nor did you guys get a bounceback, because there's proof I've received emails. Last but not least, someone in my family plan did get her email, and she's not even the administrator of the plan.

I was really looking forward to see my stats but it seems I will not be able to do so. It is rather unfair that not everyone seems to be receiving their stats.

1 Reply

Hey @Greggy3, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I'm afraid Spotify won't be sending out any more Year In Music emails, so if you haven't gotten it yet it is very unlikely that you will 😞

For those of us who still haven't gotten our emails, there is still at least some hope for us! There is a web app called visualify.io that uses Spotify API to tell you your top artists and tracks from the last month, last year, and your all-time most played music.

Unfortunately, it doesn't include all the fancy statistics such as minutes listened or total number of plays of top artists and songs, but it is certainly better than nothing.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy listening and enjoy the holidays 🙂

Suggested posts