Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Xbox One - Can't login

Solved!

Spotify Xbox One - Can't login

On the Xbox One when trying to login in, which won't let me, a box appears with a little flag symbol or something and a "Okay" button beneath it. What is wrong or what does this mean? Abroad 14 days? Ive been using Spotify for months and now I can't login on the Xbox One. I can log into all other devices just fine and also can't connect those devices to the Xbox One as the connection won't go through. 

2018-11-12-115116.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Everything’s fixed. There’s a new update out on Xbox! If you can’t play through your app you have to connect with the pin and it will work.

View solution in original post

44 Replies

I'm have the same problem on my Spotify on Xbox One S.

I have the same problem with my Xbox one as well

Same issue also on my Xbox one x

I have the same problem on my Xbox one

I've had the same issue on my XB1 for most of the day now. (Since the newest update)

Having the same problem. Even tried to uninstall and re-download the app. Not sure what the flag is supposed to mean.

yeah ive had the same issue all day has anyone found  a fix yet??

I can confirm that Uninstall/Redownloading the app does not work. I did this as one of my first instincts, and it still had the white flag w/out prompt as to why.

No Sadly not yet, I contacted Spotify hoping to get a legitimate answer.

The app was working fine, until it stopped playing music and signed me out while I was using it. Now I can't sign in at all. I get the same flag icon.

I keep getting it on my one x😭

I updated my Spotify today and guess what they are having problems again this reminds me of the blank screen problem and we had to wait a long time for it to stop . 

tried everything with Xbox support, they say it's an issue with spotify and to contact them

20181113_124657.jpg

I might just wait I have managed to do the same trick of listening on my Phone. Just log in and then bingo . 

Posted this twice on accident 

Not sure, the same problem is happening with me, but no flag is there. It just doesn’t do anything.

Update: I have the flag now and I wanna die.

@bombprooffrog wrote:

tried everything with Xbox support, they say it's an issue with spotify and to contact them

I did so now we wait 

@Fervinx_A wrote:

Not sure, the same problem is happening with me, but no flag is there. It just doesn’t do anything.

Update: I have the flag now and I wanna die.

Lol same bro, I need my music to function you know? Lol

@Chris11087 wrote:

I might just wait I have managed to do the same trick of listening on my Phone. Just log in and then bingo . 

Yea but for Spotify Free, we have to shuffle play and not choose what we want to listen to first lol. You get me?  Lol

Suggested posts