Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Xbox One - Can't login

Solved!

Spotify Xbox One - Can't login

On the Xbox One when trying to login in, which won't let me, a box appears with a little flag symbol or something and a "Okay" button beneath it. What is wrong or what does this mean? Abroad 14 days? Ive been using Spotify for months and now I can't login on the Xbox One. I can log into all other devices just fine and also can't connect those devices to the Xbox One as the connection won't go through. 

2018-11-12-115116.jpg
44 Replies

pairinng a device with code has worked for me 😃 Thanks for the heads up

I love it how it's just a flag and just "okay" what does this mean? I don't know why but it's getting on my nerves

webcam-toy-photo10.jpg

i've found a fix if you go to your spotify profile and select sign out of all. then go to your spotify on xbox then you will need to sign in then that should work.

Also the pair device works now was posted a while ago by another it worked for me

@Fervinx_A wrote:

Everything’s fixed. There’s a new update out on Xbox! If you can’t play through your app you have to connect with the pin and it will work.

Yes the new update for the xbox one has helped me, him, and one other. Thanks for ya'll contributions.

Suggested posts