Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account hacked

Spotify account hacked

My spotify account has been hacked and I can't change my password anymore since the hacker changed my email and password. The only I can log in into spotify is now via Facebook. 

5 Replies

If you account is hacked, it is best to use the alternative contact form so that you can specify an email for support to reply back to:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Hi. I have the same problem, and used the form you posted, it still says: "we will contact you shortly on <Hackers Email> even tho i filled in a different contact email. is this correct?

i still can login with my facebook credentials and can see that the hacker is trying use my account. can this be prevented anyhow?

Create completely new email address and try again, I forgot to mention that clear your browser cache and logout from Spotify Desktop App and Mobile Phone.

done. you might have 3 seperate requests for the same account tho.

thanks for the amazingly quick response

We're here helping each other out as much as possible as fast as possible.

I wish you all the best, have a nice day. 🙂

Suggested posts