Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account synced to incorrect Facebook account

Solved!

Spotify account synced to incorrect Facebook account

Recently I logged onto my Spotify on my home computer to find out that it is showing my friend's facebook instead of my own.  This only happened after I logged onto my Spotify via a friend's iPhone.  Everything is identical to my own, i.e. the playlists, starred songs, etc., besides the fact it is under my friend's Facebook account. 

Can something be done to adress this issue? Thank you for your support!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@BonIverotica wrote:

Recently I logged onto my Spotify on my home computer to find out that it is showing my friend's facebook instead of my own.  This only happened after I logged onto my Spotify via a friend's iPhone.  Everything is identical to my own, i.e. the playlists, starred songs, etc., besides the fact it is under my friend's Facebook account. 

Hi 🙂

Click Edit --> Preferences --> Disconnect from Facebook 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@BonIverotica wrote:

Hi 🙂

Click Edit --> Preferences --> Disconnect from Facebook 🙂

Suggested posts