Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account totally anulled

Spotify account totally anulled

Hi!

I changed my password on Facebook, and now my Spotify Premium account has gone to Spotify Free and all my playlists are gone.

Wha that is going on???+

I tried contacting support, but they don't freaking answar. 

6 Replies

Hi - what device/platform are you using? Does logging out and back in with your facebook credentials (email address not username) and your new password bring everything back?

Hi,

It looks like your cases have been auto-resolved.  I have replied via 1370120 as we need a few more details from you.

hey guys, i am having the EXACT same problem. all my playlists are gone, my subscribtion is back to free user and im freaking out. help me please?!

@user-removed What does it show under Subscription Status here?

@user-removed wrote:

hey guys, i am having the EXACT same problem. all my playlists are gone, my subscribtion is back to free user and im freaking out. help me please?!

Hi,

It looks like you are logging into a Facebook duplicate.  If you login using your username crrigney and your Spotify password, you should be able to access your playlists and subscription.

If you wish to have the accounts merged, please contact the Support Team.

Its happended to me aswel

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Help-new-password-change-to-facebook...

Help, I had so many playlists, i dont know how to fix this

Suggested posts