Spotify acting weird

Solved!

Spotify acting weird

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Every device i play spotify on. Iphone xs max / windows 10 / webplayer ect.

My Question or Issue

So the thing is when you have spotify free it shuffles everytime right? That is what i didn't want so i went and got Premium. The first 1/2 years it has been perfect. But then last week came, it randomly goes to shuffle now. I've disabled the shuffle option but it still does it. It says in my settings that i have premium and i do not get adds. The only thing it does is the shuffle thing. I've re enable my subscriptions and it still does it. I'm not sure why. Anyone care to help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Insane666

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on both your PC and mobile.  

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

It's also a good idea to try the web player in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Insane666

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on both your PC and mobile.  

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

It's also a good idea to try the web player in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

For some weird reason that worked. Thank you so much

Hey @Insane666,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you.

Now you can enjoy your music with Spotify. 

Take care!

Suggested posts