Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify & Facebook

Spotify & Facebook

PLEASE HELP! My mom recently got our family Spotify, so we are on the family plan. I was trying to hook my account up to my Facebook so I could post my songs on their and what not. Instead of connecting my existing account with my membership to my Facebook, I accidentally made an entirely new one. I tried to disconnect it, but since I made it with Facebook you have to delete the entire account. To delete my accidental Spotify account I need to get into the email that is hooked up to my Facebook since it's connected through that. Unforutantely, I made that email when I was 11 years old and do not remember the password. I tried to recover it online with no lunch so then I called the customer service number, only to find out my name is apparently not on the account so they couldn't recover the password. I got my mom, dad, step mom, step dad, and older brother all to try to verify their names for the account but apparenlty none of them are on there. I have no idea who's name could possibly be on my account! I would like to know if there's any other way to delete my account. There's absolutely no way to get into my email that's attached to my Facebook. I changed the email on Facebook to my current email but it's not updating on Spotify and still is sending the confirmation emails to my old one. Every time I try to edit my email in the Spotify settings it tells me to go to Facebook, when I go to Facebook it's already changed but still the old one on Spotify? PLEASE HELP! I just want this accidental account gone so I can use my one with Premium. 

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed

Since you now have two accounts, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge your Premium privileges (if you have them), library, playlists, friends, etc. to the account created with an email address. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts