Spotify and Echo dot

Solved!

Re: Spotify and Echo dot

luiba
Casual Listener

Disappointing indeed.

I gave up using Spotify on Echo because I do not want to mess my Amazon account changing my home address. I prefer to wait, as I am sure they will fix this issue soon. I am also sure they will publish Alexa App in other countries´ App Stores.

Lunas

Hi,

I connected Spotify and echo dot. But then, when I asked Alexa to play music. Alexa said “ Your Spotify account does not support streaming on this device”.

can anyone help ?

Lars2960

Worked like a charm, Thank you

gangeleri
Casual Listener

Hi Lunas, It seems to be related with Spotify account type. You need a Spotify Premiun account to work. Free accounts do not work.

Pkruyt75

Yes. Your are right . Thanks a lot. It is very important that we sign in with the same amazon account in the alexa Dot.my son made a new account for him but did not work... thanks a lot 

Solved

Go to settings music & media and then choose Spotify then it works for me in the international version.

Anaidapop

Thanks!!

Laser_leif

So im trying to enter an US adress, but i fail everytime. Google just confuses me. Can i get som tips, or just an example how it should look like. 

EDIT: i live in Sweden, thats why im confuzed. 

EDIT 2: Problem solved. Just googled som more.

anayadic
Regular

Try this one

• Set up your Alexa device using the Amazon Alexa App.
  • Go to Settings in the Alexa App, then Music & Media and link your Spotify account.

fcordera

Thank you this worked for me!

SUGGESTED POSTS