Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify and Facebook

Spotify and Facebook

Then that I have desactivated my facebook account definitly. This one was reactivated himself automatically (without my agreement) when I was connecting myself on Spotify. How can I do to connect me on Spotify without to connect me on my facebook account? This one without having to open a new Spotify account and doing again all my playlists?

Thank you for your response!!

PS: I speak french, so if you can response in french it would be great. If no, in english it's ok too.

6 Replies

Hey, welcome to the Community.

If your account was created through Facebook then you'll need to keep an active FB subscription. It sounds like this is the case here.

Let me know if you need any help.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Ok, thank you for you help! So I'll change my account :(. And how can I change "the number of member"? 

How can I put my name like you "Richard"?

There isn't a way to change your username on your Spotify account, your username will just be the email address you use to sign into Facebook.

I can change your username on this Community though - what would you like?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Laura, if it's possible?

Or it's not, Laura88

I am also having problems logging into my account. I keep getting an error saying that it couldn't link my spotify account to my facebook account.  I have been doing this for several months already, so I dont understand what the issue is.  I am a premium member, but I can't get logged in to listen. please help!

Nevermind, I got it to work.

Suggested posts