Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app not working on iPhone at all

Spotify app not working on iPhone at all

Hi There ,
Can someone please help me I have a premium account and I cannot use Spotifiy I phone app at all since update. I am using I phone 5. Nothing loads when I long in . It's just all black and white . And can't even play radio just nothing loads . Please help me I have done all the troubleshooting steps nothing fixes it . I am paying money for a service I can't use . Some please help me ?
1 Reply

HI, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, though the issue isn't identical, you are probably experiencing the major bug with the latest iOS version (0.7.1) which has been outlined here. Feel free to add the information requested in the thread so Spotify can help diagnose the issue faster.

As per the bug report, a temporary fix should be to change your region settings to the US, by going to Settings>General>International>Region format and change the country. Also, have you tried a quick clean reinstallation of Spotify if that doesn't work? Always worth a shot!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts