Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify automatically logg off

Spotify automatically logg off

Hello everybody,

I have this weird behaviour : Spotify automatically log off after 1 or 2 seconds and says invalid credentials.

If I use a bad password, Spotify doesn't log-in at all.

However, I can't connect anywhere (webplayer, app, web...). I can't retrieve my password or reinitialize a new one because I never get the email.

I had to create a new account to post this message.

I have a prenium account.

Plz help me 😞

Thx, Adrien

6 Replies

Hello,

Opened ticket (case 03499161)

through contact website, post a message on the forum...

I've been prenium user for about 3 years now, can I  expect some answer from the customer service? I really like using Spotify, don't make this episode a pain in the a** please.

I understood it may be possible to recover an account through credit card informations, can I get a answer to my ticket ?

Still loving Spotify and I'd love to keep using it 🙂

Have the same problem, here.

Some updates,

It seems that my account is kind of desactivated, when i check it from another account, i can't see my fb name (just my login) nor my picture.

It may have a link with the fact I bought a Sony smartphone and tried to synchronised Spotify with the Playstation network?

got a reponse to my ticket, investigation in progress

I have to say I am so disappointed by the customer service of Spotify;
I had to wait for about a week to have a poor response to my ticket and since then absolutely nothing...

I have friend who had issue on his Deezer account and they get help within the day... The way Spotify consider their clients is not professional at all!

I might sound like an angry person but I have all my music on Spotify and when you are a prenium member for about 4 years you are expecting some reactivity...

I always spoke highly of Spotify to my friends but this is not the way you make your customers happy....

Did you guys solve the problem?? im pissed !!! im going on a long trip soon and i planned to listin to all my music. it was liek this today: I woke up and wanted to play some music on my phone. i was suprsingly logged out! i couldnt logg in. i went on my computer. i also was logged out. i tried to log in but withint 2 seconds i got kickied out of my account again. whats going on ??
and this customer service is fo far not h

Suggested posts