Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify cannot log in

Spotify cannot log in

Recently my Spotify log out by itself, when I try to login back it shows the firewall has blocked the app, please update your firewall or allowed the app through your firewall. But I know my firewall will update by itself so I got no worries about that and I have double check my firewall is allowing Spotify through the firewall.  What is happening and how can I fix it. This did not happen two weeks ago. 

Window 10 

Acer Predator 700 

6 Replies

Hey,

Welcome to the community,

This problem is probably created by an error in  your computer.

If you are sure you checked your firewall setings i sugest trying to login from another device and making sure the login procces is working!

If there are no problems with your login try uninstaling the desktop app and reinstaling it. This may fix the problem so please give it a try.

Hopefully I helped you solve your problem, if not let me know!

❤️

Im having kinda the same issue on android, i opened spotify app and was logged out, when trying to log in it said r wrong password or username and when i try to reset my password the email doesnt come trough

Hey, 

Is your account created using Facebook?

If it is you should login using Facebook... That's why you are probably experiencing problems 

❤️

Its not unfortunately

Hey,

If your account is not connected to facebook there is a chance your email adress was changed without you knowing of it ( maybe your account was hacked or smth like that)

If that is the case please check this article here, because it may solve your problem. 

❤️

Ok, I'll look at it, thanks.

Suggested posts