Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged me Premium and Premium for family

Spotify charged me Premium and Premium for family

hi spotify! i already cancel my premium subscription and switch to premium for family, but it looks like you charged me double in my account twice in my statement account on september and october. you charged me premium and premium for family... please fix this.. thanks
IMG_3032.PNG
IMG_3033.JPG
3 Replies

You've posted this twice. The solution for this is below;

Please fill out the contact form that I've linked below and they should contact you pretty soon.

https://support.spotify.com/is/contact-spotify-support/

Hey @jkingtan_01,

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

If you're getting charged twice, it probably means you're paying more than one account. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there,

Here's something I found from the support site that could explain what happened.

I already have a Premium subscription. What happens to my billing when I become a Premium for Family admin user?

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time you've already paid for is converted into a Premium for Family subscription. This can bring your next payment date forward. (See your subscription page.)

Suggested posts